Why join the Leap community
- Jump into blockchain development.
- Get help with your Dapp or use-case.
- Experience a self-managing holacratic organization.
- Make the life of a Dapp better!
How Leap rolls
The community has evolved from working on blockchain gaming to researching Plasma to delivering scalability as a global public utility. Its flexibility has created an adaptive decentralized organization with Leap peeps at its core.
The Leap community values
- Running code
- Self-management over hierarchy
- Rough consensus over voting
- Community over market cap
around the world
As an open-source software community, Leap thrives from the efforts of its members. Whatever your interests and skills are, there is ample opportunity to make the life of Dapps better!
Check out GitHub issues with the
Good first issueor
- Report a bug and find a solution for it.
- Propose new features or solve design challenges.
- Write documentation and example code.
- Propose new tasks and projects.
- Answer questions and help others to deliver bounties.